Latest Update : June 16, 2023
* MinebeaMitsumi has adopted International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) from the 1Q of FY3/2019.
|Net sales||millions of yen||884,723||978,445||988,424||1,124,140||1,292,203|
|Operating income||millions of yen||72,033||58,647||51,166||92,136||101,522|
|Profit before income taxes||millions of yen||71,321||58,089||49,527||90,788||96,120|
|Profit before income taxes margin||%||8.1%||5.9%||5.0%||8.1%||7.4%|
|Profit for the period attributable to owners of the parent||millions of yen||60,142||45,975||38,759||68,935||77,010|
|Profit for the period attributable to owners of the parent margin||%||6.8%||4.7%||3.9%||6.1%||6.0%|
|Earnings per share, basic (EPS)||yen||143.90||111.11||94.95||170.08||187.62|
|Earnings per share, diluted||yen||140.75||108.68||92.87||166.61||186.74|
|Cash dividends per share*4||yen||28.00||28.00||36.00||36.00||40.00|
|Book-value per share (BPS)||yen||962.83||965.64||1,109.38||1,326.15||1,549.67|
|Total weighted average number of shares outstanding*5||shares||417,943,833||413,788,647||408,220,767||405,317,126||410,445,103|
|Number of shares outstanding at the end of each period*5||shares||415,131,573||408,404,478||406,662,303||406,146,407||408,381,229|
|ROE (Profit to equity attributable to owners of the parent ratio)||%||15.9%||11.6%||9.2%||13.9%||13.1%|
|ROA (Profit before income taxes to total assets ratio)||%||9.9%||7.2%||5.4%||8.7%||8.0%|
|EBITDA*6||millions of yen||108,431||104,892||99,794||137,367||154,655|
|Interest-bearing debt*7||millions of yen||162,042||221,712||268,621||270,711||354,331|
|Net interest-bearing debts*7||millions of yen||21,673||75,175||84,368||86,931||201,671|
|Net D/E ratio*7||X||0.1||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.3|
|Cash flows from operating activities||millions of yen||100,722||86,486||93,763||78,417||44,093|
|Cash flows from investing activities||millions of yen||-54,190||-43,540||-70,581||-63,605||-106,275|
|Cash flows from financing activities||millions of yen||-13,334||-28,758||9,257||-25,547||37,875|
|Free cash flows||millions of yen||46,532||42,946||23,182||14,812||-62,182|
|Depreciation and amortization*8||millions of yen||36,398||46,245||48,628||45,231||53,133|
|Capital expenditures*9||millions of yen||54,199||50,144||45,522||73,504||147,040|
|R&D expenses||millions of yen||25,453||28,886||32,154||37,065||38,754|
|Ratio of R&D expenses to revenue||%||2.9%||3.0%||3.3%||3.3%||3.0%|
- *1 U-Shin Ltd. has been included in the scope of consolidation since April 10, 2019. In 1Q of FY3/2020, U-Shin business does not include April 1-9.
- *2 ABLIC Inc. has been included in the scope of consolidation since April 30, 2020.
- *3 We have included the following companies in the scope of consolidation;
HONDA TSUSHIN KOGYO CO., LTD. since September 16, 2022
Minebea Connect Inc. (formerly SUMIKO TEC CO., LTD.) since November 1, 2022
Minebea AccessSolutions Inc. (formerly Honda Lock Mfg. Co., Ltd.) since January 27, 2023
- *4 Detail of year-end dividend as of March 31, 2021: Ordinary Dividend 14.00 yen Commemorative Dividend 8.00 yen.
- *5 Number of outstanding shares : Total number of shares issued -Treasury stock
- *6 EBITDA : Operating income + Depreciation and amortization
- *7 Net interest-bearing debts = "Bonds and borrowings" - ("Cash and cash equivalents" + Time deposit more than 3 months)
- *8 From FY 3/2009, due to change in lease accounting, this includes depreciation on finance lease assets as well as tangible and intangible fixed assets.
- *9 From FY 3/2009, due to change in lease accounting, this includes new finance lease and intangible fixed asset investments as well as tangible fixed asset investments.
Capital expenditures do not include the increase of asset from lease contracts at the IFRS16 application start date.