May 10, 2012
Minebea Co., Ltd.
Regarding Liquidation of Subsidiary
Minebea Co., Ltd. ("Minebea" or the "Company") hereby announces that, at a Board of Directors meeting held today, it has resolved to liquidate Sheng Ding Pte. Ltd. ("Sheng Ding"), a 100% owned subsidiary of Minebea.
Sheng Ding has owned an ownership stake of 39.39% in Shanghai Shun Ding Technologies Ltd. as a Singapore subsidiary of Minebea. However, as a result of having downsized its keyboard business, the Company has judged that Sheng Ding's role as a Singapore subsidiary was over, and has resolved the liquidation.
1. Outline of Sheng Ding Pte. Ltd.
(1) Representative Director: Yasuyuki Sugawara
(2) Location of Head Office: Singapore
(3) Date of Establishment: August 21, 2002
(4) Capital: US$ 52,250,000
(5) No. of Employees: 0 (As of March 31, 2012)
(6) Shareholder: Minebea Co., Ltd. 100%
(7) Business: Holding Company of Shanghai Shun Ding Technologies Ltd. (Minebea's Chinese subsidiary)
2. Timing of the Liquidation
Sheng Ding Pte. Ltd. will be liquidated as soon as the required procedures for this liquidation are completed.
3. Prospect for the Future
There is no impact of this liquidation on Minebea's business performance for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012.
|Company Name:||Minebea Co., Ltd.|
President and Chief Executive Officer
(Code No. 6479, TSE Div. No.1)
In charge of Accounting dept.,
Finance & Administration Division
Product information, contact and other context are subject to change without prior notice.