Latest Update : Jun.9, 2017
* MinebeaMitsumi has adopted Japanese GAAP.
|Income before income taxes and minority interests||4,882||26,811||51,773||46,963||48,473|
|Depreciation and amortization||20,800||23,740||28,775||34,787||28,164|
|Amortization of goodwill||1,769||917||582||969||1,099|
|Business restructuring losses||-||53||200||-||-|
|Loss on disaster||-||-||5||137||-|
|Settlement loss of retirement benefit plan *2||1,641||-||3,115||1,465||-|
|Loss related to Anti-Monopoly act||-||-||2,137||17||-|
|Equity in net (income) loss of affiliate||1||777||-15||21||50|
|Interest and dividends income||-588||-747||-778||-707||-665|
|Loss on bonds redemption||-||-||-||-||6,196|
|Gain on bargain purchase||-||-||-||-||-14,619|
|(Gain) loss on sales of fixed assets||-4,548||5||-73||-18||-44|
|Loss on disposal of fixed assets||150||149||465||118||1,926|
|Loss on reduction of fixed assets||-||-||-||928||-|
|(Gain) loss on sales of investments in securities||-||-53||-||-||-|
|Loss (gain) on liquidation of affiliates||-||-||-||-83||1,270|
|Loss (gain) on sales of affiliates *3||-||-1,230||1,097||-||-273|
|(Increase) decrease in notes and accounts receivable||4,692||-8,038||-24,322||11,176||-15,179|
|(Increase) decrease in inventories||78||-1,139||-18,430||-21,119||25,847|
|Increase (decrease) in notes and accounts payable||-6,499||9,424||23,978||-19,019||6,478|
|Increase (decrease) in allowance for doubtful receivables||436||31||0||-704||657|
|Increase (decrease) in accrued bonuses||167||743||917||344||1,064|
|Increase (decrease) in accrued bonuses to directors *4||-23||193||7||-21||-|
|Increase (decrease) in net defined benefit liability||-||5,942||-851||-299||-721|
|Increase (decrease) in allowance for retirement benefits||349||-6,942||-||-||-|
|(Increase) decrease in prepaid pension cost||125||1,013||-||-||-|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for environmental remediation expenses *5||73||-129||-298||-24||-184|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for retirement benefits for executive officers *6||33||-13||16||4||-11|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for after-care of products *7||-16||-||345||-43||-267|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for business restructuring losses *8||342||-221||247||-360||-119|
|Proceeds from insurance income||7,390||413||-||2,904||-|
|Interest and dividends received||572||724||755||684||699|
|Payments related to Anti-Monopoly Act||-||-||-||-2,164||-|
|Income taxes paid||-3,871||-2,758||-7,801||-15,764||-12,487|
|Proceeds from income taxes refund||88||612||27||223||703|
|Cash flow from operating activities||22,990||49,173||59,864||43,582||83,125|
|Payments into time deposits||-7,700||-15,637||-10,227||-16,418||-19,297|
|Proceeds from withdrawal of time deposits||7,888||12,737||11,690||14,019||15,951|
|Purchase of securities||-543||-458||-100||-||-13,896|
|Proceeds from sales of securities||609||282||204||34||29|
|Purchase of tangible fixed assets||-42,962||-18,342||-34,979||-40,136||-29,216|
|Proceeds from sales of tangible fixed assets||5,845||952||599||664||2,420|
|Purchase of intangible assets *9||-893||-860||-2,577||-2,243||-2,063|
|Purchase of investments securities *10||-205||-603||-453||-1,650||-1,997|
|Proceeds from sales of investments securities *11||154||161||68||38||11|
|Proceeds from redemption of investment securities||-||-||1,101||1,438||1,473|
|Purchase of investments in subsidiaries||-150||-||-400||-||-|
|Proceeds from sales of affiliates *12||-||-||1,314||-||1,249|
|Purchase of shares of subsidiaries and affiliates||-||-615||-392||-||-|
|Expenditure due to the acquisition of subsidiary shares that accompanies change in the scope of consolidation||-||-1,888||-2,219||-257||-1,032|
|Proceeds from purchase of investments in subsidiaries resulting in change in scope of consolidation||355||-||49||-||-|
|Proceeds from sales of investments in shares of subsidiaries resulting in change in scope of consolidation||-||-||1,261||-||-|
|Long-term loans receivables||-29||-328||-125||-216||-296|
|Recovery of long-term loans receivables||48||93||197||115||122|
|Cash flow from investing activities||-37,813||-24,957||-35,326||-44,642||-46,800|
|Net increase (decrease) in short-term debt *13||6,887||-17,568||-7,843||22,109||-39,470|
|Proceeds from long-term debt *14||30,670||15,000||7,850||-||39,005|
|Repayment of long-term debt *15||-15,521||-19,654||-15,764||-20,897||-13,481|
|Proceeds from issuance of bonds||-||-||-||-||14,680|
|Payment for redemption of bonds||-||-||-||-||-10,000|
|Payment for redemption of bonds with subscription rights to shares||-||-256||-||-||-|
|Purchase of treasury stock||-2,155||-262||-21||-8||-14|
|Proceeds from disposal of treasury stock||381||392||474||700||937|
|Cash dividends paid *16||-2,633||-2,613||-4,109||-5,983||-6,368|
|Proceeds from stock issuance to non-controlling interests *17||76||-||-||-||-|
|Cash dividends paid to non-controlling interests||-||-||-||-||-62|
|Payments from changes in ownership interest in subsidiaries that do not result in change in scope of consolidation||-||-||-||-||-2,486|
|Repayment of lease obligations||-295||-269||-211||-119||-78|
|Cash flow from financing activities||17,409||-25,233||-19,627||-4,200||-17,339|
|Effect of exchange rate changes on cash and cash equivalents||2,157||2,123||2,196||-1,735||-1,765|
|Net increase (decrease) in cash and cash equivalents||4,744||1,106||7,106||-6,996||17,218|
|Cash and cash equivalents at beginning of year||23,365||28,223||29,031||36,137||29,141|
|Increase (decrease) in cash and cash equivalents resulting from change of scope of consolidation||-||-298||-||-||-|
|Increase in cash and cash equivalents from newly consolidated subsidiaries||112||-||-||-||-|
|Increase in cash and cash equivalents from newly consolidated subsidiary||-||-||-||-||32,472|
|Cash and cash equivalents at end of year||28,223||29,031||36,137||29,141||78,832|
- *1 We have started to consollidate MITSUMI ELECTRIC from January 27, 2017.
- *2 Before FY 3/2017, "Loss on abolishment of retirement benefit plan".
- *3 Before FY 3/2017, "Loss (gain) on sales of stocks of subsidiaries and affiliates".
- *4 Before FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for bonuses to directors".
- *5 Before FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for environmental remediation expenses".
- *6 Before FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for retirement benefits to executive officers".
- *7 Before FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for after-care of products".
- *8 Before FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for business restructuring losses".
- *9 Before FY 3/2017, "Purchase of intangible fixed assets".
- *10 Before FY 3/2017, "Purchase of investments in securities".
- *11 Before FY 3/2017, "Proceeds from sales of investments in securities".
- *12 Before FY 3/2017, "Proceeds from sales of shares in subsidiaries and affiliates".
- *13 Before FY 3/2017, "Net increase (decrease) in short-term loans payable".
- *14 Before FY 3/2017, "Proceeds from long-term loans".
- *15 Before FY 3/2017, "Repayment of long-term loans".
- *16 Before FY 3/2016, "Cash dividends paid to minority shareholders".
- *17 Before FY 3/2016, "Proceeds from stock issuance to minority shareholders ".
- * There are some data without continuity due to changes in accounting standards of consolidated financial statements.