It is a present position.
- Terms and Conditions
Main text is as follows.
Terms and Conditions
1. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
2. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Permission to use any information from this Server is granted, provided that (1)the below copyright notice appears in all copies, (2)both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (3)such Information from this Server is used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and(4)no modification of any information is made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Information specified above does not include the design or layout of this website or any other Company owned, operated, licensed or controlled website. You represent and warrant that you shall use this site not for the illegal purposes or the purposes prohibited by these terms and conditions. You shall not use this site with providing a damage or heavy burden to this site, or impeding the use of this site by the third party. Elements of Company websites are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Company website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Company.
The information in this site is provided "as is" and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The information and related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or topographical errors, and changes and/or corrections are periodically added to them. Company may make improvements, corrections, and/or changes in the products described herein at any time. Company makes no warranty that the functions contained in the materials on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Company makes no warranties or representations about the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You(and not company)assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall company be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information in this site, even if company or a company authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall company and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any kind of damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence, other tort, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, information, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this server, in no event shall company's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort(including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you for accessing this site.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
MinebeaMitsumi specifies the behavioral guidelines to be observed in the use of social media as follows.
Purpose of use
MinebeaMitsumi carries out promotions, announcements and advertising activities, etc., using various social media aimed at building better relationships with all stakeholders.
In the use of social media, employees shall observe related laws and the MinebeaMitsumi Group Code of Conduct and pursue activities based on corporate ethics.
Promotion of communication
Employees shall be fully aware of the responsibility of the company with regard to transmitting information on social media and the impact of doing so, and shall use social media paying attention to the following.
- Employees shall observe related laws and the MinebeaMitsumi Group Code of Conduct, and strive for activities based on correct corporate ethics, and honest and fair communication.
- Employees shall value the process of dialogue and listening attentively through communication with stakeholders, and respond sincerely, even to negative information.
- If gathering information, employees shall do so using legitimate and appropriate means and strive for the confidentiality of personal information, etc.
- Employees shall understand that once transmitted, information will proliferate among many unspecified users and cannot be deleted completely, and shall strive for the transmission of information that will not invite misunderstanding.
List of official accounts
The method of dialogue (whether or not answers are given, response times, etc.) differs depending on the account. Please refer to the list of official accounts with regard to their operation.
MinebeaMitsumi Official Channel
lighting innovation SALIOT
MinebeaMitsumi China, Minebea Intec
To customers and users
Please understand in advance that MinebeaMitsumi places importance on the immediacy and timeliness of the information that the company transmits on social media and none of that information is official announcements of MinebeaMitsumi or represents the views of the company.
Please understand in advance that there may be cases where we end or stop the operation of social media accounts without notice to customers based on the judgment of the company.
The company may delete any comments judged inappropriate in the operation of its accounts, such as writing that is unrelated to an official account or defamation, etc.
Contact about social media
Please use the contact form on the MinebeaMitsumi website for contact about the MinebeaMitsumi Social Media Policy or the use of social media.
6. WEB ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES
To keep the accessible quality of our website by complying the following guidelines and rules.
- Always keep consistency for the content elements necessary for user's intra-site movement such as header menus, footer menus, side navigations etc.
- The text used for the menus shall be unified throughout the site (Example: Do not use different expressions such as mixing "Back to Top" and "Go to Top Page").
- Sound volume and ON/OFF shall be controllable by the user.
- On the source of the page, set a link to read-aloud the menus etc. by the sound browser.
- Specify a legible text size.
- Do not insert a space or line break in the middle of a word.
- Specify a text size using a relative unit such as em and %.
- Link text and button shall have a sufficient size and width.
- Appropriate space shall be given between the links to prevent an error of the user operation.
- When the user hovers over a linked text, the link shall be emphasized with underline or color (a different color from the usual text) for the user to clearly understand it is a link.
- For alternative information added to linked text or inked button, create information to understand link destination info or button function.
- When a link opens using a new window, the unified icon shall be displayed to indicate to open the new window or to move to another site.
- When the new window opens, a new window icon shall be displayed to let the user know about opening the new window.
Substitute information for images
- Set the alt attribute.
- Do not write anything for a decorative image (write the contents empty as alt="").
7. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or above
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Safari 6.2.6 or above
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
The links on this site: (1)will let you leave company's site, (2)are not under the control of company, who is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contents in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites, (3)are provided to you only as a convenience, and(4)do not imply endorsement by company of the linked site.
9. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES.
The third parties' web sites linked to this site (the "Third Party Sites") are not under the control of Company, who is not responsible for the contents of any Third Party Sites or any link contents in the Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites, and do not guarantee any matter regarding the Third Party Sites. Any contents of the Third Party Sites, any products or services appeared on or provided through the Third Party Sites shall not be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Company. It shall not be deemed that there is a partnership or the same between the operators of the Third Party Sites and Company. If you wish to link your web site to this site, please contact to our Corporate Communications Office, Corporate Planning Department.
10. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES.
This site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices within Japan. Company makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Software from this site is further subject to Japanese export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into(or to a national or resident of) Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, or any other country to which Japan has embargoed goods. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from all Company site(s) and all related documentation and copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. These terms will terminate immediately without notice from Company if in Company's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other Company site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in Tokyo District Court of Japan and you herby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
MinebeaMitsumi, MINEBEA, MITSUMI, NMB and/or other company names and products mentioned herein are either MinebeaMitsumi's or its group companies' trademarks or registered trademarks. No third party is allowed to use them without permission.
14. COPYRIGHT NOTICE.
All the contents of this site:
Copyright 2000-2019 MinebeaMitsumi Inc.
4106-73 Oaza Miyota, Miyota-machi KitaSaku-gun, Nagano, Japan All rights reserved.
It ends about main text.