Minebea Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding the New Medium-term Business Plan
Minebea Co., Ltd. today announced the New Medium-term Business Plan for the three years through the fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.
1. The outline of the new medium-term business plan
|Fiscal year ending March 31, 2013||Fiscal year ending March 31, 2014||Fiscal year ending March 31, 2015|
|(Millions of yen)||(Millions of yen)||(Millions of yen)|
|Consolidated Net sales||300,000||335,000||370,000|
|Consolidated Operating income||23,000||28,500||37,000|
|Operating profit ratio||7.7%||8.5%||10.0%|
2. The reason to formulate the New Medium-term Business Plan (New plan)
Minebea Co., Ltd. had formulated the Medium-term Business Plan in April 2010, although, in view of major economic environment change which had been caused by 3-11 earthquake, flooding in Thailand, rapid appreciation of Japanese Yen, etc., thereafter, it has been reviewed to formulate the New Plan starting from next fiscal year.
3. Key measures by the business segment
- (1) Machined components business to expand sales by meeting to rapidly changing market to maintain its high profitability.
- (2) Electronic devices and components business to expand sales of LCD backlights by boosting sales to smart phones and tablet PCs.
- (3) Rotary components to improve profitability.
(Note) Details of the New Plan will be reported at the Presentation of Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2012 to be held on February 2, 2012. (Broadcasting will be available on time at Minebea web site.) Presentation documents also will be loaded on TDnet and Minebea web site. (http://www.minebea.co.jp)
|Company Name:||Minebea Co., Ltd.|
President and Chief Executive Officer
(Code No. 6479, TSE Div. No.1)
In charge of Accounting dept.,
Finance & Administration Division
Product information, contact and other context are subject to change without prior notice.