Green Procurement (Environmental Activities)
|2021.7.16||Notice of revision: MinebeaMitsumi Group Green Procurement Standard|
|"MinebeaMitsumi Group Green Procurement Standard EM10507 7th Edition" has been revised on July 16th, 2021. This document shall be entry into force on September 16th, 2021.
Though until now "Green Procurement Standard EM10507" and "Attachment Environmental Chemical Substances List" have been each separate, they have been integrated and overall revised.
"Certificate of Non-Use of prohibited Substance" revised, all the formats for chemical substances survey between MinebeaMitsumi and Mitsumi Electric have been integrated. Please, understand that we are going to use the uniformed formats from now on.
We ask for your continued support.
MinebeaMitsumi Group strives to contribute to higher quality, more comfortable lifestyles by providing truly valuable products and services. At the same time, the Group works to minimize the environmental burden of its activities and promote greater harmony, thereby contributing to the preservation and improvement of a healthy environment.
MinebeaMitsumi's Green Procurement activity aims to clarify the Group's "prohibited chemical substances" used in raw material, parts, components and packaging material, procured by the Group and to inform the Group and suppliers of such substances in order to reduce the environmental burden and achieve compliance with the related laws.
Requests and Research
Documents to be submitted
- Certificate of Non-Use of prohibited Substance (former name: Certificate of Non-Use of Prohibited Chemical Substance)/Non-use Certificate List
- Report of Analysis Results, Analysis Report
- SDS, Material Certificate (Inspection Certificate)
- Documents for Sharing Data on Chemical Substances Contained in Products/Survey Report of Chemical Substance in Products (former name: Environmental Hazardous Substances Survey Report)
- Component Sheet
- SVHC survey form for REACH regulation
MinebeaMitsumi Group Green Procurement Standard
MinebeaMitsumi Group Green Procurement Standard EM10507 (7th Edition)
Forms of Documents required for Submission
Please download the Forms through PC
Please note that the formats listed above are standard.
Depending on the product, you may be requested to submit documents in a different format.