MinebeaMitsumi Group Code of Conduct
Latest Update : Apr.28, 2022
MinebeaMitsumi Group Anti-Corruption Policy
The MinebeaMitsumi Group sets a company credo, and we conduct our business activities based on "The Five Principles" : "Be a company where our employees are proud to work", "Earn and preserve the trust of our valued customers", "Respond to our shareholders' expectations", "Work in harmony with the local community", and "Promote and contribute to global society".
The purpose of the policy is to prevent all officers and employees from misusing their or third parties' positional power to carry out or being complicit in activities such as corruption/bribery, embezzlement, illegal payoffs, bid-rigging, etc., (hereinafter referred to as corruption) and, guide us to fulfill-social responsibility.
- 1. Basic Approach
- All officers and employees of MinebeaMitsumi Group working in Japan or abroad must comply with the anti-corruption laws and regulations to prevent any corruption from occurring and any complicity in corruption activities.
- 2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- The MinebeaMitsumi Group must comply with the laws and regulations of the country and region where we perform our business.
- 3. Prohibited Actions
- The MinebeaMitsumi Group sets Anti-Corruption/Anti-Bribery Rules, and prohibits officers and employees, whether in Japan or abroad, whether a private citizen or a public servant, from committing, directly or indirectly, corruption and complicity in the actions.
- 4. Anti-Corruption Training
- The MinebeaMitsumi Group diffuses anti-corruption related laws and regulations and implements anti-corruption training to all its officers and employees.
- 5. System Improvement
- An employee of MinebeaMitsumi Group who finds any corruption or complicity in corruption conducted by any officers or employees shall report the company or designated contact person.
- 6. Scope of Application
- The policy applies to all officers and employees working in the MinebeaMitsumi Group.
- 7. Action Against Prohibited Conduct
- Any officer or employee of the MinebeaMitsumi Group who violates the rules will be subject to strict disciplinary actions in accordance with the work rules or other relevant internal rules such as employment regulations of relevant group company in the MinebeaMitsumi Group.