Magnetic clutches and brakes
Magnetic clutches use electric magnets produced to lock or unlock the engine and the transmission input shaft, facilitating or terminating the flow of power. Magnetic brakes use electric magnets to accelerate, decelerate or stop rotation.
Production of these products is tailored to customers' specifications such as electrical specification, torque, size and environment specification.
- We can provide not only some types of electromagnetic clutches and brakes; multiple disc type, tooth type and single disc type, but also various sizes of micro clutches and brakes.
- Production of these products is tailored to customers' specifications such as environment specification.
|Main User||Office automation equipment manufacturers , Automobile manufacturers , Machine tool manufacturers|
|Commenced Operation||in 1975
- Automotive components
- Machine tools
- Office automation equipment
- Logistics-related equipment
Links to Product Catalogue
- Link to Online Catalogue site
- Electromagnetic clutches and brakes
Japan [ Sales Headquarters MinebeaMitsumi Inc. ]
America [ NMB Technologies Corporation ]
Europe [ NMB-Minebea-GmbH ]