Latest Update : Dec.20, 2017
* MinebeaMitsumi has adopted Japanese GAAP.
|Income before income taxes and minority interests||11,329||14,735||15,262||17,378||24,719|
|Depreciation and amortization||6,869||6,628||7,292||7,218||7,652|
|Amortization of goodwill||254||245||350||254||262|
|Equity in net (income) loss of affiliate||-||-||50||-||-|
|Interest and dividends income||-103||-163||-223||-346||-236|
|Loss on bonds redemption||-||-||6,196||-||-|
|Gain on bargain purchase||-||-||-14,619||-||-|
|(Gain) loss on sales of fixed assets||48||-35||-125||-37||-51|
|Loss on disposal of fixed assets||19||17||1,880||25||108|
|(Gain) loss on sales of affiliates *2||-66||-207||-||-||-|
|Loss (gain) on liquidation of affiliates||266||-||1,003||-||-|
|(Increase) decrease in notes and accounts receivable||-43,365||12,943||19,922||2,104||-34,933|
|(Increase) decrease in inventories||-10,637||8,936||19,132||-12,188||-24,703|
|Increase (decrease) in notes and accounts payable||43,089||-11,935||-28,456||16,231||30,128|
|Increase (decrease) in allowance for doubtful receivables||292||28||163||-20||12|
|Increase (decrease) in accrued bonuses||3,688||-5,498||3,413||-1,109||5,563|
|Increase (decrease) in accrued bonuses to directors *3||45||45||45||-120||87|
|Increase (decrease) in net defined benefit liability||113||-193||-286||-118||287|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for retirement benefits for executive officers *4||12||12||12||-21||9|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for after-care of products *5||-||-||34||-||71|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for environmental remediation expenses *6||-212||80||92||-63||-35|
|Increase (decrease) in provision for business restructuring losses *7||-20||-26||3||-68||1|
|Interest and dividends received||97||157||275||324||207|
|Income taxes paid||-4,883||-2,986||-2,465||-1,354||-4,398|
|Proceeds from income taxes refund||-||-||703||-||155|
|Cash flow from operating activities||7,268||28,256||29,701||28,930||6,320|
|Payments into time deposits||-2,565||-7,285||-5,988||-4,443||-5,479|
|Proceeds from withdrawal of time deposits||3,296||2,264||7,410||3,924||5,044|
|Proceeds from sales of marketable securities||29||-||-||-||-|
|Purchase of tangible fixed assets||-5,327||-9,401||-8,983||-8,664||-10,075|
|Proceeds from sales of tangible fixed assets||667||301||1,107||333||387|
|Purchase of intangible assets *8||-595||-465||-590||-219||-167|
|Purchase of investments securities *9||-345||-619||-270||-66||-643|
|Proceeds from sales of investments securities *10||-||0||10||5||-|
|Proceeds from redemption of investment securities||165||275||268||100||582|
|Purchase of investments in subsidiaries resulting in change in scope of consolidation||-1,032||-||-||-||-4,392|
|Proceeds from sales of affiliates *11||474||774||-||-||-|
|Payments for loans provided||-9||-17||-241||-15||-20|
|Proceeds from collection of loans receivables||15||44||42||53||18|
|Cash flow from investing activities||-5,317||-14,311||-7,174||-8,991||-14,786|
|Net increase (decrease) in short-term debt *12||3,697||-35,916||-20,710||-921||5,033|
|Proceeds from long-term debt *13||-||35,500||3,407||-||-|
|Repayment of long-term debt *14||-806||-1,209||-10,815||-699||-4,459|
|Proceeds from issuance of bonds||-||-||14,680||-||-|
|Payment for redemption of bonds||-||-10,000||-||-||-|
|Purchase of treasury stock||-0||-0||-13||-8||-8,355|
|Proceeds from disposal of treasury stock||323||292||193||197||425|
|Cash dividends paid||-||-2,624||-||-2,963||-0|
|Cash dividends paid to non-controlling interests||-38||-||-||-||-23|
|Payments from changes in ownership interest in subsidiaries that do not result in change in scope of consolidation||-||-||-2,486||0||-|
|Repayment of lease obligations||-17||-25||-18||-26||-23|
|Cash flow from financing activities||3,158||-13,984||-15,764||-4,423||-7,402|
|Effect of exchange rate changes on cash and cash equivalents||-892||1,795||-387||597||1,046|
|Net increase (decrease) in cash and cash equivalents||4,215||1,756||6,374||16,112||-14,822|
|Cash and cash equivalents at beginning of quarter||34,013||38,229||39,985||78,832||95,131|
|Increase in cash and cash equivalents from newly consolidated subsidiary||-||-||32,472||186||-|
|Cash and cash equivalents at end of quarter||38,229||39,985||78,832||95,131||80,309|
- *1 We have started to consolidate MITSUMI ELECTRIC from January 27, 2017.
- *2 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "(Gain) loss on sales of stocks of subsidiaries and affiliates".
- *3 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for bonuses to directors".
- *4 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for retirement benefits to executive officers".
- *5 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for after-care of products".
- *6 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for environmental remediation expenses".
- *7 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Increase (decrease) in allowance for business restructuring losses".
- *8 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Purchase of intangible fixed assets".
- *9 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Purchase of investments in securities".
- *10 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Proceeds from sales of investments in securities".
- *11 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Proceeds from sales of shares in subsidiaries and affiliates".
- *12 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Net increase (decrease) in short-term loans payable".
- *13 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Proceeds from long-term loans".
- *14 Before 3Q of FY 3/2017, "Repayment of long-term loans".